Terms for the Purchase/Sale of Precious Metals through the Company Site
1. Golden Blessing Ltd. enables the purchase and/or sale of precious metals through the Company's website at www.gbl.co.il (hereinafter: "the Company", "the Site", "Transactions").
2. Such transactions are subject to two conditions: (1) the Company's confirmation that the party involved may, as a rule, carry out a transaction – the interested party will provide the requisite details (as specified on the registration page) and give their consent to the above and to the following (hereinafter: "the Terms") and their request will be submitted for Company approval (hereinafter: "the Customer Permit"). (2) The Company's approval for each and every transaction – anyone whose request was approved by the Company (hereinafter: "the Customer") may carry out a transaction subject to the Company's approval of each transaction separately (hereinafter: "Transaction Permit").
3. The Customer Permit is for the customer's personal use. In the event that the customer suspects that someone else is using or has used their personal information, including their password and user name, they must inform the Company of this immediately.
4. The Company may, at its sole discretion and without explanation, refuse to issue a Customer Permit, immediately cancel a Customer Permit, or refuse to issue a Transaction Permit.
5. The Company may, at its sole discretion and without explanation, change the terms from time to time. The terms will only apply to transactions carried out through the Company Site.
6. The Company will decide, at its sole discretion, the maximum and minimum sums for transactions. These sums may change from time to time and from customer to customer, and the customer will not be entitled to make any complaint in this regard.
7. The Information on this Site does not constitute investment advice and/or come in lieu of personal consultation that takes each person's needs and assets into account and has been adjusted accordingly by a certified investment consultant and therefore, the Information on this Site does not constitute a recommendation or an opinion, and does not take the place of the customer's independent judgment.
8. The Information on the Site is presented to the user as is. The Company makes constant efforts to ensure that the Information on the Site is accurate, up-to-date and error-free. Nevertheless, problems, disruptions, proofreading errors and other flaws may occur from time to time. Technical problems on the customer's computer, or with the customer's internet provider, with the Site server or with other elements may create a situation where data is not up to date.
9. The Information on the Site originates from third parties and its veracity is not examined by the Company. The Company bears no responsibility for errors and/or mistakes and/or flaws in the Information presented on the Site. In any event of contradiction between the Information on the Site and official publications – the information appearing in official publications will take precedence.
10. The Company will bear no responsibility for any direct and/or indirect damage caused to the customer and/or to any third party, as a direct and/or indirect result of any such transaction. Furthermore, the Company will bear no responsibility for any damage, as a direct and/or indirect result, that may be caused due to changes in Site response times and/or unavailability of the Site and/or the Information. The customer will not be entitled to make any complaint due to their reliance on the content published on the Site as complete information, or due to the fact that as a result of that, they made no use of other sources of information.